Ripcord provides the Energy sector with a full spectrum solution inclusive of initial capture, storage and multi-channel retrieval access of files that are both digital natives (email, FTP servers) and paper based. Ripcord appreciates the complexity teams face in managing engineering, assets, project documentation, machine maintenance, well logs, email archives, indexing, entity extraction and waste disposal of documents. Ripcord helps Energy companies overcome this complexity with its complete content services platform, CanopyTM. CanopyTM provides data accessibility with multiple views, data export and API integration capabilities.
Ripcord helps Energy Companies:
- Maximize existing investments and identify new hydrocarbon opportunities
- Optimize record retention requirements
- Reduce risk through role based controls with modern cloud accessible interface
- Streamline accessibility, management of the content and data using deep contextual awareness to aid in the improvement of the employee experience and creation of process efficiency
- Integration services to connect with ERP’s, CRM’s and e-Discovery to support improved business process management
Business challenges we address
A dynamic business landscape, dispersed workforce with a focus on enhancing business processes and productivity while breaking down data silos to achieve stronger business outcomes. Role based access and intuitive software and a clear understanding of how information is consumed helps Ripcord achieve positive outcomes for its customers.
Benefits and differentiation
- Greater efficiency
- Ability to quickly digitize, access and search content using automated software providing transparency, visibility and high quality output enhancing the business content value.
- Laser focus on adding value to your business outcomes
Our Integrated approach can be further enhanced with Ripcord’s Content Services platform CanopyTM creating a layered software approach enabling new services and microservices, a strong digital native aggregated experience with improved connectivity and business process enablement.